Monday, October 20, 2014

The Tranquility of the Beach

I have a busy life.  I work full time managing a child care center.  I'm writing my Master's thesis and I write four blogs.  I have a house, a husband and four cats to care for.  And when it all seems to be overwhelming, I go to the beach to bring my spirit back into alignment with the present.


 The wildly crashing and gently rolling waves lull me into the here and now.




 The carefree seagulls remind me of the beauty of just being.




  I am fully engulfed in the moment...no thoughts of what I need to do, or didn't do, or forgot...

just the salt air filling me with pleasure and joy and peace.


I go to the beach to breathe......





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think - please leave a comment and thanks for visiting!