Friday, December 16, 2011

Helen Fern Original Photography

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I live with my amazing husband and two very spoiled cats in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. I love to take pictures of anything and everything. Each photograph is a place I have been or an object that has moved me in some way.

The ocean is my muse. It is the place I go for rest and rejuvenation. The sound of water fills my soul and quenches my spirit.

I also sculpt art dolls and love to cook. My husband and I hunt for mushrooms in the Spring and the Fall for culinary use. Someday I'd like to write a cookbook that uses the amazing fresh foods available in the Pacific Northwest.

My life is no different than anyone else's. We have our worries, but I am content to experience the beauty of the world around me and share it with you in a small way. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Visit my website to see the blank cards made from my photos - and feel free to contact me regarding wholesale or prints.

HelenFern@msn.com

1 comment:

  1. Having followed Bucky n Boudica for so long very glad to see your own web site. The photos are amazing wish you luck n happiness following your dream. Been thru the valley many times n the photos really capture the spirit n beauty of the valley. Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think - please leave a comment and thanks for visiting!